Monday, September 15, 2008

Kah-Rah-Tay!




J decided that he wanted to learn karate this year, so here he is. He earned his first black stripe today for saying the ATA oath at least two times. He is sooooo proud!



Once again, because of J, we are being thrown into a world that we know nothing about. B tried to get him to do ice skating or swimming, but he has insisted on karate. We thought it would be difficult for him, but he seems to be doing quite well so far.



On another note, just wanted to keep everyone updated on my beautiful flowers. As you might recall, I have been known to kill any living plant that I may (or may not) come into contact with. I have received many compliments on the flowers taht the kids and I planted last spring. I was very proud. You can see their pics in my last post. Then the neighborhood girls decided to make flower soup. Oh well! At least it wasn't my fault this time.




This is the only flower left! :(

No comments: